Welcome to my weight loss journey! I decided to lose 100 pounds in 2015. I have started several diets, but this time I want to journal my way to success! You can also watch videos of my journey on Facebook. I hope that you will take part in creating a healthier lifestyle too!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Jan. 6 - Snow Day and Meal Preparation

There was 4 inches of snow in DC today, so I got plenty of exercise shoveling the snow from the walk way.  I took some great photos of my breakfast, lunch and dinner. I was so hurt when the photos didn't come out on my old phone. My new phone came today, so I can do much better at sharing my prepared meals.

I spent about 2 hours creating little baggies of my fruit and greens for morning smoothies.  Also, I chopped alot of the vegetables I will use for dinner this week. I'm trying to make things easier for me to prepare dinner after a long day at EDC Creations Media.  Sigh! 

Breakfast - 8:30 am:   Chex cereal, almond milk, banana and strawberries.

Snack - 9:30 am:  Homemade salsa and gluten free tortilla chips and cranberry juice.

Lunch - 1:15 pm:  Chicken salad, blackberries, gluten free tortilla chips and gherkin pickles. Tea.

Dinner - 7: 42 pm:  Blackened swai fish, baked potato, green beans, yellow squash. Tea

This image brought so much inspiration to me today and I wanted to share it with you too! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow My Journey