Welcome to my weight loss journey! I decided to lose 100 pounds in 2015. I have started several diets, but this time I want to journal my way to success! You can also watch videos of my journey on Facebook. I hope that you will take part in creating a healthier lifestyle too!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Jan. 12 - Reference Guides for Structure


Coach Brittani had me logging in everything that I was eating for the first week. I didn't do so bad, but it has to get better!  I realize that I can't keep the same eating pattern that I had, if I want to create a healthier lifestyle, so I'm going to use the 4 books shown to get on the right path. I love the SHRED book by Dr. Ian!  It has a fabulous eating schedule that I will post below.  This week, my goal is the use the SHRED book's eating guide and meal plans to kick this journey into high gear.  I took my weight today and I didn't lose any weight and I didn't gain any either.

Here is the eating schedule that I'm going to try and maintain for the next few weeks.  In order, to maintain this schedule, I'm going to have to prepare several meals at one time and do all the prep work at once.  I'm going to start with making some of the soups from the 2 DAY DIABETES DIET book.  I'm using the SOUTH BEACH DIET BOOK to find some low carb dishes. If I can stay off bread, carbs and sweets for a few weeks, I might see some weight loss. I'm loving the green tea and honey, but this week, I'm going to try far less honey.


I spent the day working on this new company I'm starting with 2 other partners. After being in the publishing industry over 10 years and supporting many new authors and alot of veterans, I've learned one thing, we all try to do too much!  Once you become overwhelmed, sometimes you lose sight of the vision. So, I'm creating a new company that will take the burden off new business owners, artists and authors! I'm truly exciting about it, but not ready to launch it right now. I'm still working on training the team.

My grandmother use to get on to me about my mouth as a teen. I was a mean girl and I bully!  While my grandmother created this selfish, egotistical monster, she tried to reign me in as often as possible. Sometimes it worked and most times it didn't.  I'm still suffering a few stripes from those bad times!  Karma is a beast!  But, it hasn't changed my mind or re-shaped my grandmothers words:  everybody has the power to heal, create, and destroy within them. It's up to you to determine how to use that power!  My great-grandmother used her power to save others from themselves and she was definitely a healer.  My grandmother was a creator!  She gave people the encouragement and the inspiration to do whatever they wanted. She might have given me too much...LOL!

Today, I encourage others to use their creativity to start a profit making business!  We all have the power to create!  The foundation to starting a success journey with this creativity is to create a SELF that will recognize the talent, use that talent, and that will live a life without fear or judgement of that very talent!   Think about it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow My Journey