Welcome to my weight loss journey! I decided to lose 100 pounds in 2015. I have started several diets, but this time I want to journal my way to success! You can also watch videos of my journey on Facebook. I hope that you will take part in creating a healthier lifestyle too!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Jan. 13 - Life Visioning. Fifth Agreements


The books and DVDs you see in the photo are used to get my head and my heart right!  I want to totally immerse myself if positive influences.  I'm not on a diet journey, I'm on a journey of realizing my highest potential, through Life Visioning!  My girlfriends keep asking me about how my diet is going!  It's kinda annoying for 4-5 people asking you about a DIET each day, when it's far more than a diet. This is a total lifestyle change for me.  It's more than food, it's about shaping the rest of my life!  Here is a list of the names of the things you see in the image:

1. Inspired by The Bible Experience - This is a dramatic portrayal of the books of the bible. I love to listen to it as I work. I'm going to try and listen to this at least 3 nights per week as I unplug for the evening. I want to become closer to God and to know his word. Not the WORD my grandmother instilled in me;  not the WORD I receive from Joel and Charles Stanley;  but the WORD that will speak to me from within and  the WORD that will help me continue each day...no matter what!

2. Life Visioning by Michael Bernard Beckwith - This 45-page workbook, cd life coaching and word card set is amazing!  I use this to keep me focused on infinite love, expressing the beauty I see in the world and to help me vision the best for my life!  I don't know if this is still on the market, but if you can find it, buy it today!

3. The Fifth Agreement by Don Miguel Ruiz - Yall know how much I love The Four Agreements and how I try to live my life by it.  But, this is the new edition that adds one more valuable component to the philosophy for a successful, happier life...transforming our own lives into a place of heaven on earth!  It's all about SELF love and living an authentic life.  Not that Dr. Phil stuff, but going deep within and removing all that holds you back!


HERE IS MY FOOD TRACKING FOR TODAY

I'm starting to get back on my juicing regiment! 
I have a Nutribullet and a ton of fresh veggies and fruit. I'm going to also use the juicing to replace some of my snacks for the day and at least one meal. Pray for me!  I love to have my mouth moving, feeling like I'm eating!  Sometimes, I will eat some fruit and make a veggie juice, so that I can feel as if I ate a meal.  I'm getting my juices from the books shown in the image above. I hope to see some weight loss. I won't weigh myself until Monday, but let's keep our fingers cross and the forks down!  LOL!



BREAKFAST
8:30 -  


SNACK 1
10: 30 - 




LUNCH
12:53 - 



SNACK 2
3:15 - 



DINNER
6: 40 -


SNACK 3
8:35 - 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow My Journey