Welcome to my weight loss journey! I decided to lose 100 pounds in 2015. I have started several diets, but this time I want to journal my way to success! You can also watch videos of my journey on Facebook. I hope that you will take part in creating a healthier lifestyle too!

Monday, January 12, 2015

Jan. 11 - Season.Sparkle.Cheer.Happiness


Between The Lines bookstore owner Kim Knight sent me this card for Christmas,  I added it to my vision board for the year.  I keep my vision board on Pinterest and visit it daily to add new items!  This card is my theme for 2015! This is MY season to shine and I'm cheering on all goal diggers.  I'm going to add more sparkle to my life by going to some awesome events outside the book world and by purchasing things that make me sparkle!  I'm going after happiness with a vengeance! 

In the past, I always thought happiness came with whatever relationship I was in. Now, at 50, happiness begins and ends with me and me only. Others can enjoy the ride, come along for this adventure, but I'm the only soul that matters right now!  I'm going to revel in my season, cheer on greatness in all that achieve it and grasp all the happiness I can. Join me, won't you!

In order to start eating right, I realized early preparation was the only way I was going to stay on the journey. So, I took the morning and chopped up all of my veggies and put them in a bag!  With my schedule, I have to do things quick, fast and in a hurry.  Cooking is a drag when I have new books releasing. For the next week or two, I'm going to try preparing meals that can last two days.  We have a baked chicken in the frig that is going to become one dinner and lunch for the next day!  I found all kinds of gluten free pastas yesterday. I'm not eating them right now, but I'm glad that I was able to find some. I have some shrimp and I want to make a nice dish for Mon. or Tues.


HERE IS MY FOOD TRACKING FOR TODAY

I'm only able to drink about 4-5 bottles per day.


BREAKFAST
7:50 -   Two gluten free pancakes, two slices of bacon, raspberries and green tea. I started taking fiber pills today and Vitamin D3. I'm going to workout to the Youtube videos and meditate for about 20 minutes from my bedroom.


SNACK 1
9: 45 - 
Gluten free protein bar, water, banana and  strawberry Greek yogurt cup.


LUNCH
12:45 - Ounce chicken salad, 1 ear of small nibble corn on the cob and raspberries. Water.


SNACK 2
2:15 -  Gluten free protein bar, pear and Greek yogurt cup. Water


DINNER
8:10 - Chicken quesadilla, sliced tomato,  jar salsa, sour cream, nibble corn on cobb and salad wedge. Wine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow My Journey