Welcome to my weight loss journey! I decided to lose 100 pounds in 2015. I have started several diets, but this time I want to journal my way to success! You can also watch videos of my journey on Facebook. I hope that you will take part in creating a healthier lifestyle too!

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Jan. 10 - It's My Time


Whew...Friday was a beast of a day!  My mind was overloaded with work and stress at home. The contractors called at the break of dawn wanting to come in and fix the drywall in the kitchen and storage area. I wasn't up and nor was my partner!  He took over the entire kitchen area before anyone even had breakfast.  This was the start of a bad day for me. Not to mention my partner had this attitude all day.  After inquiring as to what was wrong, I kicked in the FOUR AGREEMENTS and said:  I'm not taking this personal and I'm not making any assumptions!

I went off course on the eating right and only drank 3 glasses of water all day.  By the end of Friday night I was in such brain fog, I couldn't calm down to do my nightly unplugging, I didn't blog about my food and I didn't say one prayer.  I just zoned the hell out!  My nerves were shot because EDC Creations has 4 books releasing on Tuesday and a total of 16 radio show in Jan!  The problem is, the authors haven't sent in all the information we need and my team of outsource girls are sweating me something fierce!  But look, all is well!

Today, Saturday, I was able to get it together and get back on track!  I woke up and meditated from the bed.  And totally reflected on the banner shown above. It's my time!  I've spent years trying to be the perfect: sister, daughter, mother, wife, partner, business owner and friend. I'm just want to focus on being the BEST Ella I can be now for Ella!  The only expectations I want to live up to today are my own! I deserve to live the best life ever at 50 and in my mind...it starts now!  My daily chant goes a little something like this:  My name is Ella Curry and I succeed in all that I do. The past is over and done. I'm living in the moment. Life loves me and I love life! 

Losing this 100 pounds is my primary focus for 2015, along with launch my career as a women's empowerment coach!  I know that THIS year is going to bring about the positive change I expect. I have all the tools, faith and team members I need to succeed. I'm starting each day with the declaration that I'm winning!  After all, my thoughts, my self talk, is what creates my future. 


HERE IS MY FOOD TRACKING FOR TODAY
Right now I'm only able to drink about 4-5 bottles per day.

BREAKFAST
8:20 -  Three mini gluten free pancakes, shown on above. Baked hash-brown, 2 pieces of bacon and cranberry juice.


LUNCH
1:20 - One banana; homemade salsa and tortilla chips. One ounce of pepper jack cheese wedge. Water.


SNACK 1
4:20 - One bowl of sliced cucumbers in vinegar and Italian salad dressing. Water.


DINNER
7: 15 - Curry chicken, small serving of rice, red cabbage and water.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow My Journey