Welcome to my weight loss journey! I decided to lose 100 pounds in 2015. I have started several diets, but this time I want to journal my way to success! You can also watch videos of my journey on Facebook. I hope that you will take part in creating a healthier lifestyle too!

Thursday, January 8, 2015

7 Cardinal Rules for a Better Life!

I saw this meme on Facebook about the 7 Cardinal Rules for a Better Life!  I'm saving this because sometimes we just need to be reminded of how to stay on course.  My goal for the month is to be very optimistic about the pounds I might lose on this weight loss journey, but more optimistic about how my attitude will change for the better!

For some reason, I can feel the blessings raining down on me already!  I'm glowing with anticipation of this year unfolding in unbelievable ways!  I had an hour long conversation with a well know author, Lutishia Lovely, about all this new year brings.  Lutishia stated that come this time next year, we both are going to be awed by all that we were able to accomplish successfully.  I'm claiming it! Tish, is such a good mentor with her silly, funny, self!



In my opinion, before we can use this 7 Cardinal Rules for a Better Life banner, we have to set the stage!  That stage is set by forgiving and forgetting all those things that have held us back over the years. We have to put the people who didn't support us, the emotional pain that has drug us down and anything that doesn't make us better...behind us!  Those experiences helped to make us stronger, but baby, they didn't kill us!  We are here, we are in the now and we can do this. I'm turning my face to the sun and basking in the glow all future success!   I love me, life loves me and if you keep following this blog, you will love me too...LOL. 

The one thing that stands out for me the most on this banner is #6 - No one and I repeat no one is in charge of my happiness!  I'm going to go out and enjoy my life and make myself happy with my choices and learn from my mistakes, but please know this is my thang!  This is Ella's world!  But, I will share a little bit with you too!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow My Journey