Welcome to my weight loss journey! I decided to lose 100 pounds in 2015. I have started several diets, but this time I want to journal my way to success! You can also watch videos of my journey on Facebook. I hope that you will take part in creating a healthier lifestyle too!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Beginnings

I saw this really interesting post on Sophia A. Nelson's Instagram page and I want to use it to motivate me on this new journey.  The image is below and here is her message:   Each new day is a gift. Yesterday is gone. You must be intentional about your attitude each morning! It's a new year! It's a new you! It's a new life!

I'm going to keep this message in mind as I start my journey!  What are your thoughts when you read this?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this quote!

Post a Comment

Follow My Journey